This little church commissioned by British traders living in Riga was built in 1857 on a shipload of English soil specially imported from the UK. Consecrated in 1859, the church was only full when British warships visited Latvia. Transformed into a student disco during Soviet times, it is once again a place of worship which is attended by Riga’s English-speaking expat popula¨tion. Its pastor and his dedicated flock are also renowned for their charitable works.
(Services: Sun 11:00 – English)
tel. (+371) 67 22 22 59,