Cookies and How We Use Them
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide a better user experience. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your machine to help the site provide a better user experience. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better.
- Identifying you when you sign-in to our site. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalized content, recognize you as a member and other customised features and services we provide.
- Delivering content, relevant to your interests on the website.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your likes and dislikes, such as whether or not you would like to see interest-based content.
- Keeping track of items stored in your Wishlist.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
Cookies and Browser Settings
The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
You may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers