General Refunds, Cancellations and Last-Minute Conditions – as of 25.09.2018
Our Cancellation and Refund Policies are stated below:
- Cancellation fee of 100.0% is charged if cancelled 12 hour(s) or less before the event by request.
- Cancellation fee of 50.0% is charged if cancelled 2 day(s) or less before the event by request.
- We operate a full refund policy in case it is requested at least 7 days in advance, or 50% in case it is requested 48 hours prior to the activity.
- In case that is made very last minute and less than 24 hours prior to the tour itself, we may not be able to guarantee that, because all of the necessary payments to the activity operators and logistics would already have been made and arrangements are set in motion to ensure your tour takes place.
- In case of a group not showing up for the Experience on the day, the group is considered a No-Show, resulting in the tour automatic cancellation with no refund applied.
Our Policies on Last-Minute Requests are stated below:
- Please be aware that the Last-Minute booking requests are subject to the “first-come-first served” and “possibility” policy, hence the time slot and possibility can’t be 100% guaranteed.
Our Policies on Late Arrivals and Waiting Time are stated below:
Late Arrivals and Waiting Time:
- Please note that all Experiences operates a strict 15-Minute Waiting Time Policy. Thus, in case you arrive after the allocated tour Starting Time (as stated above), the tour operator is completely free to cancel the tour without additional waiting time. In case the tour operator is still willing to take the group in, time spent on waiting will be deducted from the total allocated time.
- Alternatively, if the next time slot is available, an extra Late Arrival Fee will be applied and paid in cash to the tour operator upon arrival to commence the tour after the 15-minute waiting time.
This section applies to the of Security Deposit Voucher (www.riga-guide.com/deposit) purchase:
Security Deposit Voucher:
- Please make sure that this Security Deposit Down-Payment Voucher does not represent the final value of your tour and acts only as a coupon that will ensure your time slot will be given a higher priority on the same dates. The final cost will be sent over in the quote e-mail right after the booking request has been sent.
- Please note that time slots are always subject to the availability, and may change due to the number of already processed and confirmed bookings from other groups, as we operate on a first comes, first-served basis.
- Please be aware that the Last-Minute bookings are subject to the “first-come-first-served” and “possibility” policy, hence the time slot and possibility can’t be 100% guaranteed.
- In case we are not able to confirm the booking availability or possibility of the Last-Minute booking, we will be happy to refund the voucher value in full.
- Card processing is conducted by Stripe Payments.